Pricing- and performance summary 2020
Pricing (excl. VAT) in respect of standard comparison
For companies with different locations or several branches (e.g. Swissmem) different pricing-or individual agreements apply.
In addition we offer various optional reports, such as comparisons based on specific lines of business, region etc.
Scope of services
- Advice per mail or phone
- Function catalogue as basis for your employee leadership programme
- Various support schedules, for example BfS-statistic
- Plausibility test for your ratings and salary figures
- Detailed market comparison (reporting) on various levels: entire company, functional level, functional area, function and person
- Analysis file
- Excel analysis programme for charts, graphics, simulations
- Apprentice remuneration
- Start-up salary after the education phase (apprenticeship, college of higher education, university)
- Salary increase per current year
- Companies with bonus systems
- Workload per week
- Fluctuation rate
- Regional conclusion meeting
Approved salary equality analysis (incl. certificate)
Price (excl. VAT) for analysis / reporting, as option to the salary comparison
Companies which adhere to the legal requirements (BöB +/- 5%) receive a certificate.
We calculate an additional 50% of costs for companies which do not participate with the salary comparison module for the compulsory plausibility test in respect of the functional grading and salary data.
Scope of services
- Legal compliant regression analysis based on salary data (internal salary analysis)
- Special L&M internal residual analysis for the quality safeguarding
- Detailed graphic and spreadsheet analysis as amendment on personal level
- Adjustment charts via Excel file
- Recognized certificate with a validation of four years
Fees per day (8 hours)
- CHF 1’800.00 inclusive of allowance, exclusive of VAT.